Support Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School by donating to our Educational Fund! Donations are accepted in our parish or school office or online at our donation page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund?
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund is a planned, coordinated, concentrated effort undertaken each year to raise unrestricted gifts to help Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church and School provide educational opportunities for our youth.
How does your financial gift benefit our youth?
Every contribution to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund will directly address the faith-based educational needs of our youth. Unrestricted gifts to this fund will be allocated by the OLPH School Board and will support our youth in four ways:
(1) School tuition assistance for qualifying students
(2) Religious education programs for all of the youth of our parish
(3) Faculty, staff, and volunteer development
(4) Other educational resources requested by the principal
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, our goal was to raise $250,000 from our parish and community. We raised approximately $120,000 and received a grant from the Assisi Foundation for $100,000 to create a STEM Lab to further our STEM education program.
Why should you give?
Your tax-deductible gift to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund is an investment in the spiritual and educational enrichment of our children. Your contribution, no matter how large or small, is an important one and says that you believe in our mission.
Who can contribute to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund?
Contributors include our parish family, school board members, faculty and staff, parents, grandparents, alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations. Individuals often solicit a matching corporate gift from their employers as well.
How can I give to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund?
There are two primary ways of giving: through the Fund Campaign kickoff in the fall and through participation in our first annual spring 5K event. Between these two events, we hope to achieve 100% participation of our parish family. You can contribute at any time throughout the year by visiting our donation page.
Is there a minimum or maximum gift amount?
There is no minimum or maximum gift amount. Any amount of financial support for the benefit of our youth is helpful – from a one-time $10 gift to an annual gift of $1,000 or more.
How can you help support Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund?
You can help support Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund to achieve its purpose and influence the spiritual and educational development of our youth by the following:
- Making a tax-deductible contribution to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund in honor or memory of a relative or friend
- Making a multi-year commitment to help ensure the viability of the educational fund for future generations
- Including a provision in your will leaving a bequest to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund
- Soliciting a matching corporate gift from your employer-sponsored programs
- Telling others in the community about the spiritual revolution happening at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church and encouraging them to support Catholic youth educational programming
How will we raise the money?
- Conduct annual funding utilizing an annual solicitation mailing
- Establish our Founders’ Circle
- Host parent, grandparent, and alumni events to raise awareness of the fundraising campaign
- Spring 5K race
What other funds are available for this effort?
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church has financially supported the School and PRE programs in many ways over the years. We can access some of our previous fundraising efforts and generous donations, but most are held in a quasi-endowment fund structure and have limitations based on the terms set by donors and/or the OLPH Finance Council.
If we have other sources of funds for the school, why do we need the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Educational Fund to be established?
The majority of previous fundraising efforts are in endowment-type arrangements. The growth of those investments will ensure the financial future of the school is strong. In the meantime, the Church and Parish will benefit from a fully-dedicated operational fund that allows us to spend your generous gifts today. We will use this money to invest in one of our most important assets, the youth of our Catholic Church.