Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School Referral Program is to thank OLPH families for their positive words and influence. We recognize the value of word-of-mouth marketing and know that the word of a satisfied OLPH family is worth more than any billboard or radio advertisement.
What is the benefit?
- OLPH gives a generous tuition credit for referred students who complete the admissions process, have been accepted by the principal, and become enrolled at OLPH.
- Benefit amount: $250 tuition discount per semester per family ($500 total)
- NEW students of new families. This does not include younger siblings of current or past students, or students returning to OLPH.
- New Students who complete the admissions process, have been accepted by the principal and have enrolled in OLPH.
Who can use this program?
- All OLPH families, employees and grandparents.
How to access this credit?
- In order for the REFERRING family to receive the credit, the NEW family must have included the REFERRING family’s name in the “Referring Family” box on the application AND the REFERRING family must have turned in the Student Referral Form that directs where the credit should be applied.
- The credit will be applied, $250 per semester, by the OLPH Business Office.
Is there a limit to the number of students a family can refer?
- There is NO LIMIT to how many times a family can use the student referral program.
What about students referred mid-year?
- Students who are referred mid-year will still qualify for the student referral program, but the credit will be prorated.
Questions can be addressed to the business office at 901-753-1181 ext 308 or email Brigid Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.