Fees and Tuition
Each year, tuition and fees at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School are determined by the Pastor after consultation with the Principal and the Parish Finance Council. It is important to recognize that tuition and fees cannot cover the entire cost of operating the school. As outlined below, there can be additional surcharges depending on your family’s status with the parish.
OLPH or other Catholic Parish Contributing Parishioner
The contributing parishioner rate is given to families who are worshiping and contributing members of a Catholic parish. For a family to be considered contributing parishioners at a parish, they must meet these criteria:
- Family is registered at a Catholic church
- Student to be enrolled is baptized
- Family regularly attends Sunday and Holy Day Mass and contributes sacrificially to offertory collections, with the use of a parish envelope or check. The use of envelopes or checks assists the Parish in verification. If your planned contribution is different from the suggested weekly contribution, please contact the Parish Finance office. If you are a registered member of OLPH parish and in need of envelopes, please contact the parish receptionist in the parish office at 754-1204, Ext. 325.
- Family supports the fundraising efforts of Parish and school.
All Catholics of another parish must obtain a form from the OLPH School office to take to their Pastor for verification of status in their parish.
Non-Contributing Catholic and Non-Catholic
Tuition for all Catholics who are not contributing members of a parish or for non-Catholic families will be an additional $1000.
The Pastor and Principal reserve the right to request verification of status at any time.
There is a $500 discount for each additional child enrolled.
A $100 deduction per student will be given if tuition is paid in full by August 1.
Please inform the Principal or parish finance office as soon as possible if there are any financial problems. Communication is essential in the event of special family considerations. The school is anxious to work with you to the best of its ability to resolve any problems.
Fees will include the following:
- Application Fee – due with initial application ($75). This is a non-refundable fee for the processing of materials.
- Enrollment Fee – due at the time of registration ($325). This fee is non-refundable.
- Home and School MEMBERSHIP – due on the August registration date.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please see our Policies and Forms page for additional information on Tuition and Fees.