Apply to OLPH
Children can start their OLPH learning experience at 1 year of age.
- PK1: Child must be 1 year and walking by August 15th of the current year.
- PK2: Child must be 2 years old by August 15th of the current year.
- PK3: Child must be 3 years old and fully potty trained by August 15thof the current year.
- PK4: Child must be 4 years old by August 15th of the current year.
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old by August 15th of the current year.
- Completed Application
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee
- A certified copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (Catholic Students)
- State of Tennessee Immunization Form
- Last grade report card (for 1st grade through 8th grade only)
- Standardized testing scores (for 1st grade through 8th grade only)
Please return all required documents to our school office, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to the following address:
8151 Poplar Avenue
Germantown, TN 38138
Parents will receive a welcome packet upon acceptance to OLPH. Please contact our office to schedule a tour or learn more our application, tuition and scholarships. School Tours are available by appointment only.
We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child’s application. To begin the Online Application process, visit our online application page and create an account. Once you create the application account, go to the top right hand side of this page and click on Application to sign into your account.