Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School provides a quality learning experience built on a foundation of faith. At OLPH school, our curriculum, faculty, and families come together to promote children’s success.
Accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancED), we offer a co-educational, child-centered education for children starting as early as one year old and continuing through the eighth grade. We empower children to become compassionate, responsible, and talented citizens by:
- Emphasizing the Christian values of the Catholic faith.
- Including daily religious classes and planned worship activities for all students.
- Providing a safe and loving environment.
- Celebrating individual differences.
- Serving qualified children of any race, creed, national or ethnic origin.
- Encouraging cognitive, social, spiritual, and physical development within a faith-based environment.
- Inspiring each child to reach the full potential of his or her God-given abilities.
Before and after-school Care is offered for all children for an additional fee. Extended Care opens at 7:00 a.m. and closes at 6:00 p.m.